Click here to access HWB
Hwb is the digital platform for learning and teaching in Wales. Hwb provides its users with access to a range of centrally-funded, bilingual, digital tools and resources. It is the Welsh Government’s strategic digital channel to support the delivery of the curriculum in Wales. Hwb provides access to:
- the Curriculum for Wales 2022
- the Curriculum for Wales 2008
- professional learning information
- thousands of bilingual resources
- information about online safety.
Access to our learning and teaching resources is available to everyone.
In addition Hwb users (users with a login) have access to:
- a range of centrally funded tools to help education practitioners create and share their own resources and assignments
- a professional networking environment
- Google for Education
- Microsoft Office 365
Hwb logins are available to all teachers and learners in maintained schools in Wales. All maintained schools have access to login details.