Our Admission Statement is - 'TO BE THE BEST I CAN BE AND PROUD I AM ME'.
We aim to fulfil this Mission Statement by .............................
- Using the experiences of prayer, worship and liturgy in developing a personal relationship with God and the faith of each individual.
- Providing a Christian environment where catechesis and evangelisation are central to the spiritual and moral development of each child.
- Working together to help the children to become more aware of God’s love and presence.
COMMUNICATIONS & RELATIONSHIPS
- Ensuring that the pupils experience of relationships within the school having a positive influence on their understanding of relationships.
- By working together, to help children grow as true members of God’s family, with love, understanding and respect for themselves, for all God’s people and for their environment.
- Creating a caring school community where all children, staff, governors and parents work towards the development of each child, with a friendship and openness necessary for success.
- Instilling Christian and moral values for oneself and others and an understanding of other races, religions and ways of life.
CURRICULUM/EDUCATION/PROGRAMMES OF STUDY
- Ensuring that the Christian learning environment builds upon the pupils understanding of the Gospel values through effective learning and teaching.
- Fully developing the pupils’ potential in all areas of the curriculum through effective learning and teaching.
THE PUPILS – INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Encouraging pupils to feel pride and ownership of their school
- Encouraging pupils to develop the best of their potential in a caring, creative and secure environment, which prepares pupils for the opportunity, responsibilities and experiences of later life.
- Developing each child’s respect for themselves by building their self-esteem and helping them to aspire to their individual goals.
- Enabling all children, in a happy, secure atmosphere, to reach their full potential in all areas – intellectual, social, emotional, physical, moral and spiritual.
THE SCHOOL IN THE COMMUNITY
- Continually developing an open and successful interaction between home, parish and school.
- Continuing to establish educational, multicultural and business links within the community.
THE VISION STATEMENT FOR OUR SCHOOL is-
‘To share a commitment to continuous self-improvement, which will help ensure the spiritual development of all pupils and promote high expectations in learning and behaviour. Pupils are encouraged to develop to the best of their potential in a caring, creative and secure environment that prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life.’