Minutes of School Council Meeting - December 1st 2016
- Meeting chaired by - Kyara
- School council reps reported back from their class council meetings on one things the pupils would like to change about the classroom and one thing about the playground -
- Y3/4D - climbing frames in the playground and book monitors and desks in the classroom
- Y3/4MU - goalposts in the playground and to have the ceiling in their classroom cleaned
- Y3/4T - goalposts in the playground and more coat pegs in their cloakroom
- Y5/6G - goalposts in the playground and colourful classroom chairs like in The Zone
- Y5/6H - climbing frames in the playground
- Y5/6E - an adventure trail in the playground and beanbags in the class library area
- Mr Catris will feedback on these ideas in the next meeting.
- Date of next meeting : Monday 12th December 2016
Minutes of School Council Meeting - November 7th 2016
- School council reps were welcomed by Mr Catris and Mrs Swain.
- Mrs Swain explained what is expected of the reps and how the meetings run.
- Mr Catris held the election for chairperson and vice-chairperson of the council.
- Grace Sexton was elected chairperson and Kyara Da Silva and Tomas Panas were elected vice chairs.
- Mr Catris asked the reps to hold class council meetings next week to find out one thing their class would like to change about the classroom and one thing about the playground. They may or may not know what to do to change it. Reps will need to hold a vote if there is more than one thing suggested by their classmates.
- Date of next meeting : Monday 21st November 2016